Tika Ram Pokhrel
- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (2) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Education / TeacherEd / Teaching Methods / Mathematics
Interestin teaching, training and researching in Matheamtics Education.
- Council for Mathematics Education
DirectorTraining Department 06/2006 – 05/2009
- Masters Mathematics Education (09/2002)
University Campus, TU, Kirtipur
- Bachelor Mathematics Education (03/1999)
College of Education, TU
- Proficience Certificate Mathematics and health and Physical Education (03/1998)
Butwal Multiple Campus,TU
- Pokhrel, T. R.. (2005). Fundamentals of Number Theory with Appilcation. Kathmandu, Nepal: Sunlight Publication.
EDUC 515 Foundations of Education
- School of Education, KU – Foundations of Education
- To M.Ed.(Mathematics and Educational Management: 2009 Batch). M. Phil(2009 Batch)in distance mode.
MGED 514 Personnel Administration in Education
- School of Education, KU – Personal Administration in Education
- To M.Ed (2008 Batch) in their third semester to PG leading students.
MGED 517 Statistical Techniques for Survey Research
- School of Education, KU – Statistical Techniques (Discriptive and Inferential)
- This includes both descriptive and inferential techniques. This was taught to the M. Ed (PG leading) in their third semester- Bathch 2008.
Honors & Awards
- Mahendra Vidhya Vushan Kha (02/2003)
For the fist position in M. Ed. Examination, from TU in the batch (1998-2000)and now a days kinown as Nepal Vidhya Vushan.
- Assistant Professor (07/2008 – Current) Kathmandu University, School of Education