- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Supervise Student Teachers
- University of Phoenix – Supervise Student Teachers focused on visits to student teachers work sites to observe the student teachers as they worked.
CMP/540 - Integrating Educational Technology in the Classroom
- University of Phoenix – Integrating Educational Technology in the Classroom emphasis was learning how to use technology in the k thru 12 grade levels.
MAT/534 – Curriculum & Assessment: Visual & Production Arts
- University of Phoenix – Curriculum & Assessment: Visual & Production Arts that looks at how to teach this suject matter to students in the k thru 12 grade levels.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
Using Accessible Course Material – What is Involved?,
Presentation how important it is for faculty to have course curriculum material in alternate media formats ready before each semester/quarter for students with special needs. Discussion about use of the alt media centers on campuses to do production.
Alternate Media in the 21st Century,
Presentation on how Alternate Media Centers at the Community Colleges provide services to students with various disability accommodation needs. These services allow students access to instructional material on an equal basis as the non-disabled.
Instituting Adaptive High Technology and Alternate Media Services,
Presentation on how higher education in the community colleges are changing regarding assistive/adaptive computer technology, alternate media services and working with learning disabled students in a high tech center computer lab environment.
- Assistive Technology Trainer (07/1999 – Current) Buob Computer Training & Consulting (BuobCTC)
- Web Editor (10/2010 – Current) Oregon-California Trails Association
- Learning Disability Specialist-High Tech Center (08/2003 – 05/2009) Laney College