Skills & Interests
- Phi Kappa Phi
Member 08/2003 – Current
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Phi Chapter
Member 01/1998 – Current
- Doctoral Degree in Education (12/1997)
- Specialist in Education (05/1996)
- Master of Science in Nursing (12/1993)
- Craig, Gloria, P. (2007). How to Implement a Laptop Computer Requirement: Lessons Learned in Computers, Informatics, Nursing. (Volume 25, Issue 1, Pages 11-14).
- Craig, Gloria, P. (2006). Native American Elder Health Care Series in Computers, Informatics, Nursing. (Volume 24, Issue 3, Page 133).
- Craig, Gloria, P. (2005). Clinical Calculations Made Easy: Solving Problems Using Dimensional Analysis. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins..
Honors & Awards
- Award for Excellence in Multicultural Aging (05/2006)
Network of Multicultural Aging (NOMA)sponsored by the American Society on Aging (ASA) and AARP. Received Honorable Mention for the Native American Elder Health Care Services. Presented at Anaheim, CA on
- Classic Award for the Native American Elder Health Care Series (02/2005)
Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching (MERLOT). Presented at the MERLOT 2005 International Conference, Nashville Convention Center, Nashville, TN.
- Faculty Recognition Award for Excellence in E-Learning (08/2004)
South Dakota Board of Regents' 2002-2004 Faculty Recognition Award for Excellence in E-Learning, Best Internet Delivered Course and Best Overall Course: Nurs 692: Computer-Aided Instruction.
- A Friendly One-Stop Shop for Obtaining Student Information, 07/19/2005
Craig, G. P., Baker, K., and Young, T. (July 2005), A Friendly One-Stop Shop for Obtaining Student Information, Syllabus 2005, 12th Annual Conference and Exhibition, Renaissance Hollywood Hotel, Los Angeles, CA.
- Creating Effective Health Care Team for the Future, 11/19/2000
Craig, G. P. (November 2000), Creating Effective Health Care Team for the Future, Western Cooperative for Educational Telecommunications, 12th Annual Meeting, Hyatt Regency, Albuquerque, NM.
- Basics: Putting Your Course Online, 04/19/2000
Craig, G. P. & Smyer T. (April 2000), Basics: Putting Your Course Online, Internet Workshop, Phillips Community College, University of Arkansas, Helena, AR.
- Associate Professor, Distance Educator (08/2003 – Current) South Dakota State University, College of Nursing
- Department Head, Nursing Student Services (05/2000 – 12/2006) South Dakota State University
- Assistant Professor (01/1998 – 08/2003) South Dakota State University