Skills & Interests
Business / Management / Org Behavior and Development
I have been a Management Consultant for twenty years. I have been a certified Covey Leadership Trainer. I have several OB publications and my PhD is in OB/HR
Business / Management / Human Resources
I hold the SPHR and GPHR certifications and have several publications in this field. My PhD is in OB/HR.
Business / Management / Ethics
I have written two dozen articles associated with business ethics that have been published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Academy of Management
Ethics Task Force 01/2000 – Current
- Society of Human Resource Management
Member 06/1996 – 05/2009
- 2004 Management (OB/HR) (07/2004)
Washington State University
- Caldwell, C., Bischoff, S, and Karri, R.. (2002). The Four Umpires: A Paradigm for Ethical Leadership in Journal of Business Ethics. (Vol. 36, Iss. 1/2, pp. 153-163).
- McNeese State – Principles of Management
- Have taught management courses full-time since 2002 and part-time since 1978. Have taught seven semesters online.
Honors & Awards
- Thomas S. Foley Graduate Fellow (02/2001)
Interdisciplinary graduate fellowship awarded to outstanding graduate students at Washington State University
- Identity, Self-Awareness, and Self-Deception, 10/23/2008
Presented paper at St. John's University at International Conference Promoting Ethics in Business
- Faculty (05/2009 – Current) Colorado State University - Global Campus