Skills & Interests
15 Years experience working as an instructor in workforce development.
- Science and Technology / Instructional Design and Technology (Intermediate)
Member TBR eLearning Mobile Device & App Academy.
Editorial Board 09/2010 – Current
- M.A.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Technology (12/2010)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Marketing (12/1987)
Austin Peay State University
- TTC Dickson – Basic Skills
- Taught this program for the past four years.
Business Systems Technolgy
- TTC Dickson – Office Administration
- Taught this one year program for nine years
- TTC – Leadership Skills
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Engagement by Design, 11/09/2010
Presented at the Innovative Professor's Conference, APSU.
- Technology Foundations Best Practices, 07/19/2010
Presented current best practices used in TTC Dickson's Technology Foundations program which result in 99 percent student NCRC certification.
- TTC Virtual Workforce Training Center, 04/19/2010
Presented informational regarding the design and purpose of the TTC Statewide Virtual Y Training Center at the American Technical Education national conference.
- Faculty Online Mentor (06/2009 – Current) Tennessee Board of Regents Online Degree Program
- Senior Instructor (01/1997 – Current) Tennessee Technology Center at Dickson