Skills & Interests
- Arts / Fine Arts (Beginner)
- Arts / Theatre / Music Theatre and Dance (Beginner)
- Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Nutrition (Beginner)
CSU Fresno Noyce Scholars Program
Pre-service Biology Teacher 05/2010 – Current
Neurobiology, Physiology, & Behavior
University of California, Davis
- Scandinavian Middle School – Physical Science
- Student teaching in 8th grade science.
- Willett Elementary School – Math
- Assisted in 5th grade math at a local elementary school in Davis, CA while I was an undergraduate at UC Davis. This experience was part of my participation in the Math and Science Teaching program (MAST).
EHD 50 (waiver)
- McLane High School – Earth Science
- Assisted in a freshmen earth science summer session to waive EHD 50.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Advanced
- Speaking level: Beginner
- Reading level: Novice