- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (2) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Virtual Speakers Bureau
- Cascades Job Corps
IT Pathways Instructor 08/2018 – Current
- MBA Sustainable Business (05/2010)
Green Mountain College
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration (06/2008)
SUNY at Empire State College
- Associate of Science Computer Science (06/1986)
Erie Community College
- David A. Czuba. (2010). Distance Learning for Adult Students (2nd ed.).. Bellingham, WA: Village Books Espresso Book Machine.
OFM-102 Customer Service
- Charter College – Customer Service
- Provides an in-depth look at the importance of customer service to organizations. Includes history of the service industry, concepts, measures, and skill set for giving effective customer service.
CMP-102 Computing Essentials
- Charter College – Basic Computer Literacy
- Gives an overview of computer systems hardware, system software, application software and network connectivity.
CMP-129 Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Charter College – Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Provides the concepts and practices for systems engineers to design, and systems administrators to implement and support, Windows Server 2003 in an enterprise.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
Honors & Awards
- Keane Peer Award (12/1999)
"David is a solid team player. He works calmly and cooperatively with other team members on the National Fuel Gas Outsourcing Engagement."
- Knowledge Management of Manned Interstellar Missions,
- Values: A Propensity to Adopt Sustainable Business Practices?, 05/07/2010
Using cultural values frameworks, it may be possible to ascribe certain attribute to those cultures, such as Norway and Germany, which adopted sustainable development early. These findings may help implementation in other cultures, such as Confucian Asia.
- Distance Learning for Adult Students, 11/10/2008
Distance Learning is an increasingly common method for delivering instructional materials remotely. Adult students returning to school, often after many years, may find Distance Learning to have advantages over the traditional classroom,
- Solutions Implementation Specialist (04/2014 – Current) Benchmark Document Solutions
- Tax Preparer (01/2014 – 04/2014) H&R Block
- Business Program Faculty Chair (05/2011 – 01/2014) Charter College (Prospect Education, LLC)