Virtual Speakers Bureau
Member 01/2003 – Current
- American Chemical Society
Member 01/2000 – Current
- Ph.D. Organic/Organometallic Chemistry (05/2003)
- B.S. Chemistry (05/1998)
Alabama State University
- Russell, A.E.. (August 2012). Inhibition of MDA-MB-231 Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation by Simple Diphenyl in Research and Reviews: A Journal of Oncology and Hematology. (Volume 1, Issue 2, p. 7-12).
- Tuskegee University – Special Topics in Organic Chemistry
CHEM 399 & CHEM 499
- Tuskegee University – Undergraduate Research
CHEM 322 & 323
- Tuskegee University – Organic Chemistry I & II Laboratory
Honors & Awards
- Tuskegee University Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching (04/2007)
Award recognizes those that have displayed significant ability in the classroom, developed pedagogical methods and received high evaluation marks.