Skills & Interests
Humanities / General
Interdisciplinary: Composition, Literature (especially Multicultural Literature), Philosophy, History, Art, Music, Film Studies, Critical Thinking, Critical Theory, Religion, etc.
Humanities / English / Language / Composition and Rhetoric
Emphasizing composition skills for adult learners, critical thinking, effective argumentation, and academic integrity.
- M.A. Humanities: Literature in Multicultural Perspective (12/1994)
California State University, Dominguez Hills, CA
- B.A. Individualized: Gender in Religious Ideology (12/1989)
Keene State College, Keene, NH
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Faculty, English and Humanities (05/2007 – Current) National American University
- Adjunct Instructor of English (09/1996 – 12/1996) New England Institute of Technology
- Adjunct Instructor of English (01/1996 – 06/1996) Roger Williams University