Members from Linda’s institution
Materials from Linda’s discipline
Members in Linda’s discipline
- Master's Instructional Systems Design (06/2008)
University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Bachelor's Organizational Development (03/2001)
Columbia Union College
- Smelser, L. S.. (2010). A View of Cognitive Approaches to Learning Development in UMUC DE Oracle http://deoracle.org. (September-October2010).
- Smelser, L. S.. (2010). Student Response Systems (Part II) in UMUC DE Oracle http://deoracle.org. (January-February 2010).
- Smelser, L. S.. (2009). Professional Development Resources for UMUC Faculty and Staff in UMUC DE Oracle http://deoracle.org. (November-December 2009).
- University of Maryland University College – Study Strategies
- This course consists of four modules, each with a different focus on the attitudes, skills, and information that you need not only to achieve your academic goals, but also to connect these goals with your life plans after you graduate.
Instructional Design 101
- UMUC – ISD
- The purpose of this course is to learn and discuss ISD as a model for planning and developing projects. This course provides participants with an opportunity to gain understanding of ISD principles and theory as it relates to working on instructional projects.
- Adjunct Faculty (09/2009 – Current) UMUC School of Undergraduate Studies
- Faculty Development Trainer (09/2008 – Current) UMUC Center for Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Designer (09/2008 – Current) UMUC Center for Support of Instruction