Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Nutrition
In May of 2013, I will complete my BS in Dietetics. I will continue my education with an accredited internship and obtain a MS afterwards.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Member 05/2010 – Current
Food and Nutrition, Dietetics
University of Southern Indiana
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Speaking level: Intermediate
- Reading level: Intermediate
Honors & Awards
Food and Nutrition Student Organization Scholarship
This scholarship was provided to me for my involvement and dedication to the Food and Nutrition Student Organization at USI.
Bernard E. Schnake Memorial Scholarship
This award was given to me for my involvement in a health professions field and volunteer experiences.
USI College of Nursing and Health Professions Departmental Scholarship
This scholarship is provided to me each year for my academic achievements.
Could Probiotics be Used to Reduce the Severity and Reoccurrence of Crohn's Disease Symptoms: An Evidence-Based Analysis,
To be presented at the 17th Annual Research, Evidence-Based Practice, and Performance Improvement in Healthcare Conference at the University of Southern Indiana with co-authors Dr. Julie McCullough, Alyssa Carr, Carrie Goebel, Katie Hoehn and Emily Baker
- Facility Manager (08/2010 – Current) Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness Center
- Professor Popcorn- Nutrition Educator (07/2011 – 05/2012) Purdue Extension Office- Vanderburgh County
- Certified Home Health Aide (05/2010 – 08/2010) Americare Plus Hospice Care