Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Nutrition
In May of 2013, I will complete my BS in Dietetics. I will continue my education with an accredited internship and obtain a MS afterwards.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Member 05/2010 – Current
- BS Food and Nutrition, Dietetics (05/2013)
University of Southern Indiana
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Speaking level: Intermediate
- Reading level: Intermediate
Honors & Awards
- Food and Nutrition Student Organization Scholarship (04/2012)
This scholarship was provided to me for my involvement and dedication to the Food and Nutrition Student Organization at USI.
- Bernard E. Schnake Memorial Scholarship (04/2011)
This award was given to me for my involvement in a health professions field and volunteer experiences.
- USI College of Nursing and Health Professions Departmental Scholarship (08/2009)
This scholarship is provided to me each year for my academic achievements.
- Could Probiotics be Used to Reduce the Severity and Reoccurrence of Crohn's Disease Symptoms: An Evidence-Based Analysis, 04/10/2013
To be presented at the 17th Annual Research, Evidence-Based Practice, and Performance Improvement in Healthcare Conference at the University of Southern Indiana with co-authors Dr. Julie McCullough, Alyssa Carr, Carrie Goebel, Katie Hoehn and Emily Baker
- Facility Manager (08/2010 – Current) Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness Center
- Professor Popcorn- Nutrition Educator (07/2011 – 05/2012) Purdue Extension Office- Vanderburgh County
- Certified Home Health Aide (05/2010 – 08/2010) Americare Plus Hospice Care