Nichole Cathleen Romley-Wallinder
- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (1) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Nichole Cathleen’s institution
Materials from Nichole Cathleen’s discipline
Members in Nichole Cathleen’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Education / TeacherEd / Educational Psychology
Taught education and psychology courses in colleges and high schools.
Social Sciences / Psychology / Clinical and Counseling / Therapy and Treatment
Psychiatric Counselor-group therapist. Specialization:Reality therapy,R.E.T., Behavior Modification therapy.
- Social Sciences / Psychology / History and Systems (Advanced)
Bachelor of Arts
Ottawa University & A.S.U. Tempe,AZ
- Academic Counseling Consultants Inc. – All Classes k-12
- Employed from 07/2010-Present. School guidance counseling at Az school districts.
Middle and Elementary Education
- IOBUSD#40 Native American School District – all courses
- School Guidance Counselor and Teacher: 2008-2010
Elementary & Middle School
- TesseracT Charter School District, SunriseSchools (summers) – Elementary Education
- From 1999-2008, taught k-8th grades: elementary classes. Taught all subjects.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
Honors & Awards
Dean's Honor Roll
PhD Capella University Dean's list4.0GPA 2011-2014
Delta PHI Thetta
College Honor Roll 1983-1987: 4.0GPA
- Academic College Advisor-Adult Education (06/2010 – Current) Counseling Consultants Inc.
- District Sch. Advisor & Interim Asst. Sch. Principal (09/2008 – 06/2010) I.O. Baboquivari School District BIA
- College Advisor & Asst. Adult Ed. Principal (01/2008 – 08/2008) CCA Corrections Corp. America