- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (3) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Other
Blended learning environments with a special interest in clinical reasoning through interactive learning experiences.
- American Occupational Therapy Association
member 06/1981 – Current
- Doctorate Occupational Therapy (06/2009)
Thomas Jefferson University
- Master of Science Occupational Therapy (01/1987)
- Bachelor of Science Occupational Therapy and Psychology (08/1980)
Utica College of Syracuse University
- Morgan, M. & Gerney, A.. (In Press 2011). Using Online Social Media to Facilitate Clinical Reasoning in Entry Level Occupational Therapy Students in Designing Problem-Based Instruction with Online Social Media.
- Gerney, A. & Fidler, G.S.. (2002). Providing Services for a Child and His Family: Gregory in Lifestyle Performance: A Model for Engaging the Power of Occupation. Slack.
- Gerney A. & Velde, B.P.. (2002). Providing Services for the Terminally Ill: Mr. Pratner and Mr. Smith in Lifestyle Performance: A Model for Engaging the Power of Occupation. Slack.
Occupational Therapy Intervention, Human Development, Environmental Dimensions of Human Performance, Management and Supervision in Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy Assessment Process
- University of Scranton, Misericordia University – Occupational Therapy
- Speaking level: None
- Reading level: None
- Distance Education in Occupational Therapy: Bringing the Educational Arena into High Definition for Today's Occupational Therapy Learner, 06/01/2011
American Occupational Therapy Association National Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Implementing the Lifestyle Performance Model in an Occupational Therapy Curriculum, 06/01/2011
American Occupational Therapy Association National Conference in Seattle, Washington
- Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy (08/2011 – 08/2011) Ithaca College to begin August 2011
- Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy (08/2009 – 05/2011) Misericordia University
- Adjunct Instructor of Occupational Therapy (01/2008 – 07/2009) University of Scranton and Misericordia University