- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (1) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Gina’s institution
Materials from Gina’s discipline
Members in Gina’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Engineering / Industrial and Systems
Requirements, Trade-Studies, Project Planning and Control
Small business start-up
Science and Technology / Engineering / Electrical Engineering
Sr. Member 08/2013 – Current
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Member 01/2013 – Current
- Yankee Ladies (Chapter of Women in Aviation)
Member 11/2012 – Current
- MS Systems Engineering (05/2005)
- BS Electrical Engineering (05/1995)
NC A& T State University
- Associates Applied Science Electronics Engineering Technology (02/1991)
Wake Technical Community College
- Smith, Gina, R. (2010). FPGA 101s. Elsevier.
- Smith, Gina, R. (2008). The art of FPGA construction in Embedded Systems Design.
Introduction to Microcontrollers with introduction to FPGAs
- Morgan State University – FPGAs
- I developed the online microcontroller and FPGA portion of this course. This involved teaching basic information about microcontrollers and FPGAs, developing labs, discussion board topics and developing the final project. I created this course using Quality Matter Standards. This course was certified prior to being offered online.
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Project Performance (08/2004)
I received the Outstanding Project Performance award from Raytheon because of the work I performed on the Digital Transponder project. I was a lead engineer over several design engineers.
- Northrop Grumman's Technical Merit Award (11/1998)
I received Northrop Grumman's Technical Merit Award for my "High Voltage Switching Design".
- Subsection Chairperson (05/2015 – Current) IEEE Lower Cape Fear