Members from Ji’s institution
Materials from Ji’s discipline
Members in Ji’s discipline
- PhD Psychology & Cognitive Sciences (08/2007)
Indiana University, Bloomington
- BS Cognitive Science (06/2002)
University of California, Los Angeles
- Fyfe, E.,R., McNeil, N., Son, J.Y., & Goldstone, R.L. (2014). Concreteness fading in mathematics and science instruction: A systematic review in Educational Psychology Review. (26, 9-25).
- Son, J.Y., Smith, L.B., Goldstone, R.G., & Leslie, M. (2012). The importance of being interpreted: Grounded words and children's relational reasoning in Frontiers in Developmental Psychology.
- Kuwabara, M., Son, J.Y., & Smith, L.B. (2011). Attention to context: U.S. and Japanese children's emotional judgments in Journal of Cognition and Development. (12, 502-517).
- Cal State LA – Introduction to Lifespan Development
- Cal State LA – Inferential Statistics