Skills & Interests
Education / General
National Park Ranger with 8 years experience researching, developing, and presenting interpretive programs to the public: guided hikes, illustrated programs, talks, informal interpretation.
Arts / Music / Performance
French horn -- 15 years; Classical Guitar -- 2 years
Arts / Cinema
Write, direct, produce short films.
Bachelors of Science
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Weiner, J.M., edited by Cordes, A.B.. (2010). Timely Exposures: The Life and Images of C.C. Curtis, Pioneer California Photographer. Sanger, California: The Write Way, Inc..
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Speaking level: Intermediate
- Reading level: Intermediate
Honors & Awards
Chief Park Interpreter's Award
Awarded to the best interpreter in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Walter Fry Best New Interpreter Award
Awarded to the best new interpreter at Kings Canyon National Park
On the Spot Award
Monetary award for excellence in interpretation
- Park Ranger (05/2007 – Current) Kings Canyon National Park
- Sales Associate (12/2001 – 12/2006) Arts & Things Gallery
- Park Ranger (04/1999 – 11/2001) Cape Lookout National Seashore