- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Introduction to Organizational Behavior
- Edvancement Solutions – Organizational Behavior
- This course is aimed at the characteristics of human characteristics and the impact on management and resultant organizations performance level. It covers and reviews personality, motivation, values, stress, leadership skills, power bases, and communication theories and practices.
Adult Basic Education
- Wichita Area Technical College – Reading, Writing, Math
- Provide face-to-face instruction to non-traditional adult students (general education courses). Prepare students for workplace employability by incorporating life skills instruction to the course curriculum. Manage student assessments, maintain accurate records of achievement scores.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
This presentation discussed effective communication concepts, techniques, and characteristics related to personal insurance (auto/home) policies and claims processes.
Introduction to Policy,
This training presentation was presented to state area insurance agents and staff and included training lessons and activities related to basic policy understanding (home/auto).
Basic Transformational Leadership,
This training presentation was provided to a small group of professionals at the University of Phoenix (Wichita, KS) campus and covered the basic/fundamental concepts of transformational leadership and presented in conjunction with The Role of Leadership
- Director of Curriculum Development (11/2010 – Current) Department of Energy (grant) for Pratt Community College
- Director of Technology (11/2009 – 10/2010) Title III Grant position with Pratt Community College
- Claims Trainer/Adjuster (04/2000 – 10/2009) American Family Insurance