Christina M Kennedy
- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Christina’s institution
Materials from Christina’s discipline
Members in Christina’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Nursing
My background includes over 17- years in the fields of clinical research, medicine and nursing. During this time, my major therapeutic areas have included; metabolic, oncology, dermatology and neurology in all phases of the clinical drug development process including Phase I special population trials.
- Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Support and Training (Intermediate)
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Statistics and Research Methods / Research Design and Implementation (Advanced)
Canadian Association of Professional Regulatory Affairs (CAPRA)
NOC Publications Officer (Editor) 01/2012 – Current
Editors Association of Canada (EAC)
Member 11/2011 – Current
Organization for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (MTOPRA)
Associate Member 02/2011 – Current
Gerontology / Psychology
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Professional Education Organization International – Nursing
- Active Volunteer Faculty Member / Author for; the non-profit group “Professional Education Organization International (PEOI)”. Currently –Co-authoring an online Fundamentals of Nursing Course.
“The Role of Nurse Practitioners in Clinical Research”,
2009 – Presenter / Webinar - “The Role of Nurse Practitioners in Clinical Research”, Cato Research monthly internal company wide training session.
“Pathology Wait Times in a Regional Cancer Center”,,
2006 – Co-Presenter “Pathology Wait Times in a Regional Cancer Center”, impact on surgical wait times and patient anxiety.