Members from Angela’s institution
Materials from Angela’s discipline
Members in Angela’s discipline
Skills & Interests
- Master in Education (Instructional Technology) (05/2005)
University of Georgia
- Master in Library & Information Science (12/1997)
University of South Carolina
- Megaw, A. E.. (2004). Words, Music and Movement: Medias Effect on Learning in Reflective Teaching: A Bridge to Learning: Vol. 35. Library Orientation Series. Ann Arbor, MI: Pierian Press.
- Megaw, A. & McClendon, J.. (2003). One-Shot to a full barrel in Managing Library Instruction Programs in Academic Libraries: Vol. 33. Library Orientation Series. Ann Arbor, MI: Pierian Press.
- Gainesville State – RSCH 1501
- This interactive hands-on course is an introduction to the critical thinking and computer searching strategies required in todays information based society. It acquaints students with various types of resource materials, familiarizes them with key tools.
Research Strategies and Technology
- Gainesville State College – RSCH 1502
- This interactive hands-on course investigates modern information structures. It acquaints students with various types of resource materials; familiarizes them with key tools; and assists them in learning to acquire, evaluate, organize and present data collected via a variety of media.
Twenty-First Century Information Access
- Shorter College – BUSA 1100
- This course is designed to promote information literacy - the ability to locate, access, and use information in its traditional print and emerging technological forms.
- Head Librarian, Oconee Campus (01/2013 – Current) University of North Georgia
- Oconee Library Director (01/2010 – 12/2012) Gainesville State College
- Assistant Director of Libraries (07/2006 – 12/2009) Gainesville State College