- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
International Commerce I, II, III
- Bates Technical College – Marketing, Research, Operations, Management, and other key subjects required for certificate
- Certificate course series taught from 1990 to 2009
Green and Sustainability
- Bates Technical College – Business Strategies and Practices
- Research, developed curriculum and taught 100% online sustainability to educate businesses, individuals and communities about becoming more sustainable in their work and personal lives. Each of the two sets series of training resulted in certificates. Courses covered various models including Life Cycle, Triple Bottom Line, Carbon, and Systems Thi
- Bates Technical College – CNC. CAD, English, PLC, CAM, & GD&T
- Developed 100% online courses that led to an Associate Technology degree for 200 Chinese students located in Wuxi, China P.R.C. Supervised the curriculum development and teaching of technical faculty.
- Speaking level: None
- Reading level: None
Honors & Awards
Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP)
The NASBITE CGBP certification confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that employees are able to practice global business at the professional level required in today’s competitive environment.
Certified Online Instructor (COI) Learning Resources Networks (LERN)
LERN is a education association specializing professional development for teachers and faculty, as well as consulting for administrators. The COI is the leading designation for online faculty in higher education.
- International Education, Faculty (10/1990 – Current) Bates Technical College
- Business Development Specialist (10/1986 – 09/1990) Economic Development Board Tacoma-Pierce County
- Business Owner/Entrepreneur (12/1982 – 12/1989)