- Submitted Materials (1) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (4) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- EdD Organizational Leadership (05/2012)
Grand Canyon University
- MBA Entrepreneurship (05/2006)
Jones International University
- M.A. Organizational Learning and Instructional Technology (05/2004)
University of New Mexico
- Speaking level: Intermediate
- Reading level: Intermediate
- A Strategic Primer for Business Practice, 09/17/2012
Business is increasingly defined not by the products that we sell, but by the clients that we serve. This presentation provides an overview of key strategic considerations to help businesses move from a position of surviving to thriving in practice.
- The Motivational Complexity of Leader-Follower Verbal Communication and Job Satisfaction, 06/04/2012
This quantitative explanatory correlational study explored how leader-to-follower verbal communication and leader-follower exchange influence job satisfaction, and how job satisfaction influences leader-follower exchange.
- The Cost of Free, 07/25/2010
What happens to traditional business models when organizations initiate giving away products or services in an effort to survive? Join us for a participative dialogue on this controversial topic.