- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Business / Economics / Econometrics
Advanced knowledge of Econometrics. Using online teaching system to promote training and understanding of Econometrics on elearning.aneconomist.com
- The Econometrics Society
Member 09/2010 – Current
- MS Econometrics (09/2009)
The University of Sheffield, UK
- Anees, M., Sajjad, M., Falki, N and Shahzad, F.,. (June 2012). Industrial Development, Agricultural Growth, Urbanization and Environmental Kuznets Curve in Pakistan in American Journal of Scientific Research. (63(2012), pp. 52-66).
- Anees, M. & Ahmed, I.. (2012). Panel Count Data Analysis of Determinants of Cigarette Smoking: Evidence from British Household Panel Survey, 2001-2009 in GRP International Journal of Business and Economics. (Vol. 1. No.1 2012, PP. 10-23).
- Anees, M., Sajjad, M. Ahmed, I.. (2011). A Counterfactual Decomposition Analysis of Immigrants-natives Earnings in Malaysia in Economics-eJournal. (No 2011-51).
- e-Learning AnEc – Panel Data Econometrics
- The course is offered online to Graduate and Senior Students. It is delivered Online.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
Honors & Awards
- FDP Scholarship for MS Studies in UK (08/2008)
My MS studies were sponsored by COMSATS, HEC, Pakistan.
- Assistant Professor (08/2005 – Current) COMSATS