Gloria E. Barron
- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
- Master of Education Curriculum and Instruction (05/2012)
- Bachelor of Science Computer Information Systems (05/1990)
University of Houston
- Enhancing Online Teaching with Visual Learning Tools, 07/09/2014
We will discuss the advantages for using multimedia in online teaching and evaluate a number of popular programs that promote communication, collaboration, and student engagement.
- Pedagogy and Podcasting, 07/09/2014
Exploring new ways to connect with Millennial students.
- Untethering Faculty with Mobile Innovation, 05/27/2014
Discover the top-20 mobile applications at Montgomery College and learn how they can be used in the classroom. Discussion question: How do we promote and share innovative ideas and uses of mobile learning technologies across the institution?
- Instructional Designer (01/2009 – Current) Montgomery College