Skills & Interests
Arts / Music / Performance
Principal Percussion with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic Orchestra.
Arts / Music / Composition
Composer and Arranger for both Classical and Commercial mediums.
Arts / Music / Music Technology
Coordinator of Music Technology Programs at University of Oklahoma School of Music. ProTools, Performer, Finale, MAX, MIDI, Digital Audio, Synthesis, Electronic Music
- D.M.A. Composition (05/1995)
University of Oklahoma
- M.M. Conducting (06/1981)
University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- B.M. Percussion (05/1979)
University of Kansas
- Assistant Professor of Pedagogical Technology (08/2005 – Current) University of Southern California Thornton School of Music
- Assistant Professor of Composition and Music Technology (01/1996 – 07/2005) University of Oklahoma School of Music