Dr. Lisa Marie Portugal
Skills & Interests
- Education (Expert)
Education / TeacherEd
Dr. Lisa Marie Portugal holds a PhD in Leadership for Higher Education, a Master of Education in Health and Wellness, a Master of Arts in Education, and a Bachelor of Fine Arts. She is currently enrolled in a Master’s of Education in Educational Business Administration - Human Resources expected completion date February 9, 2020.
- Master of Education in Educational Business Administration - Human Resources (02/2020)
- Master of Education in Health and Wellness (06/2018)
- PhD Leadership for Higher Education (06/2013)
- Portugal, L. M.. (2015 (October). Findings identifying how administrative leaders might recruit, select, train, motivate, and support online faculty in International Journal of Online Pedagogy and Course Design (IJOPCD). (5(4)).
- Portugal, L. M.. (2015 (August). Hiring, training, and supporting online faculty for higher student retention efforts in Journal of Instructional Research (JIR). (4).
- Portugal, L. M.. (2015, Spring). Work ethic, characteristics, attributes, and traits of successful online faculty in Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration (OJDLA). (18(1)).
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Instructional Excellence Award (01/2017)
in the Instruction Category
- Annual appointment to the School of Education Assessment Committee (08/2014 – Current)
- Annual appointment to the School of Education Clinical Practice Committee (08/2014 – Current)
- Doctoral Chair (10/2013 – 08/2016) University