- Submitted Materials (1) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (2) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Beverley’s institution
Materials from Beverley’s discipline
Members in Beverley’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Course and Instruction Design
- Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Course and Instruction Design (Advanced)
Science and Technology / Instructional Design and Technology
PhD Instructional Technology 1997 University Professor (full and part-time) Taught high school - computer apps, web design, accounting.
Board Member 02/1996 – Current
Technology Based Learning SIG 01/1995 – Current
- PhD Instructional Technology (12/1997)
Georgia State University
- MS Education (05/1987)
University of Southern California
- BS Business (05/1985)
University of Maryland
IT 7360 Integrating Technology into School-Based Environments
- Georgia VIEW, Georgia State University – Technology Integration
- Teach sessions of this course each year.
Honors & Awards
- Doctoral Award (12/1997)
For excellence in scholarship, outstanding service to the department and the educational community and demonstrated professional excellence.
- Education Content (05/2008 – Current) CoreNet Global
- President (09/2000 – Current) Knowledge Shared, Inc.