- PhD Astronomy/Astrophysics (05/1992)
University of California, Los Angeles
- MA Biology (06/1981)
Immaculate Heart College
Introduction to the Universe
- Valdosta State University – Astronomy
- Survey course of Astronomy and Astrophysics for the non-scientists.
Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Valdosta State University – Advanced mathematical methods used in physics
- Advanced mathematical methods, including complex analysis, Fourier Series, Fourier Transforms, orthgonal bases in >3-D spaces, orthogonal functions.
Quantum Mechanics I and II
- Valdosta State University – Quantum Mechanics
- An investigation of what led to the outrageous ideas of modern quantum physics. Schrodinger's equation, quantum tunneling, Dirac notation, matrix mechanics, classical measuring machines as mathematical operators, eigenvalues as observable measurements, eigenvectors as leading to translation matrices between different bases and probabilities.
- Professor, Physics and Astronomy (08/1998 – Current) Valdosta State University
- Tenure Track Astronomer (10/1996 – 07/1998) Space Telescope Science Institute (Hubble ST)
- Jansky Postoctoral Fellow (06/1993 – 10/1996) National Radio Astronomy Observtory