Computer Science Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the Computer Science Portal!
The aim of this portal is to provide you with useful education resources (e.g., animations, video lectures, online courses, open textbooks) for teaching/learning computer science. There are peer reviews and user ratings for your reference. Note that the resources are categorized based on the ACM/IEEE Computer Science Curricula 2013.
Please let us introduce a few popular education resources based on both peer review and user rating to you:
There are many others … Please explore the “Materials by Discipline”.
Computer networks are based on passing messages from computer to computer. This sounds simple in principle, but in practice all sorts of contention and bottlenecks can occur.This activity gives some first hand experience of such issues, with a game for a group of students.
The Hilali Toolkit is designed to be a living resource for teachers and students which merges new ideas about teaching...
TEDxBrussels: Open Science can save the planet
Frontiers’ CEO, Kamila Markram, makes a case at TEDxBrussels for why open science is the key to innovation, economic...
CMU's Open Science LibGuide for Biological Sciences
Carnegie Mellon University's Open Science LibGuide for Biological Sciences will provide you with resources for making...
Data Protection and Privacy Management System Data Protection and Privacy Guide - Vol I
This book describes, in 5 volumes, an Integrated Data Protection and Privacy Management System (DP&P System) and a...
Mason OER Metafinder (MOM): OER Repository Search Engine
George Mason University Libraries' "Mason OER Metafinder" is designed as a search engine (metafinder) of popular OER...
OpenGrey: "System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe"
OpenGrey is an open access, open science tool, information system for locating Open Grey Literature in Europe. OpenGrey...
uavus.org | U.S. Association of Unmanned Aerial Videographers
United States Association of Unmanned Aerial Videographers (UAVUS) is the largest association of professional unmanned...
Drone Data Management and Flight Analysis | Airdata UAV
AIRDATA UAV, originally founded as HealthyDrones, as a cloud software platform to provide crash-prevention information...
Global Drone Regulations Database
The Global Drone Regulations Database is comprised of a country directory with summaries of national drone laws. The...
Mozilla IoT's "Project Things"
Mozilla IoT's Project Things is an experimental framework/IoT digital platform of software and services for connecting...
Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner - BullGuard
The Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner by BullGuard allows you to check if your internet-connected devices (webcams, smart...
Thingful.net - a search engine for the Internet of Things (Open IoT Data)
Thingful is a search engine fot the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling secure discoverability and interoperability...
NumPy — NumPy
NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python.
Software as a Service (SaaS) - Focus on sales and marketing
This eBook is designed to be a reference to many of the aspects surrounding the Software as a Sales (SaaS) model...
SharePoint Development: Understanding the Server Side Object Model (SSOM)
This book aims at helping developers who are new or experienced in SharePoint to get up and running with designing custom...
Law for Computing Students
Anyone hoping for an IT career needs to know something of how the IT industry is affected by the law. This textbook gives...
Estructura de grafos
Nota de uso: hay dos formas de acceder a los objetos de aprendizaje en SEDICI. Una es haciendo clic en "Enlace externo" o...
Inserción de un elemento en un vector en una posición determinada (en PASCAL)
El OA presenta la operación de inserción de un elemento en un vector en una posición determinada, utilizando para ello el...
Casos de uso
El OA presenta el procedimiento del Modelado con Casos de Uso. El objetivo del OA es que el alumno identifique el diseño...
Complications and Quandaries in the ICT Sector | SpringerLink
With technology standards becoming increasingly common, particularly in the information and communications technology...
Proceedings of the Scientific-Practical Conference "Research and Development - 2016" | SpringerLink
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license. It relates to the III Annual Conference hosted by the Russian Federal...
Intro to HTML/CSS: Making webpages | Computer programming |Khan Academy
Overview of HTML
Estructura de grafos
El OA presenta la estructura de datos de grafos, su terminología, su clasificación (grafos dirigidos, no dirigidos,...
Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems | SpringerLink
24th International Conference, TACAS 2018, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of...
aolemail loginaol email technical support number
Bandini BhopiCalifornia State University, Long Beach
Jack DongVirginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
AOL Desktop Gold InstallAOL Desktop Gold
Robert SpeeUniversity of Alabama - Huntsville
David '-1' SchmidUni Ulm
Maia HightowerUniversity of Iowa
Michael DickUniversity of Maryland System - University College
Claudia QuintanaFacultad de Informática
Kailash ChandraPittsburg State University
Becka MorganWestern Oregon University
Nisha RajAssistant Professor
Kristin MerrittRockingham Community/Technical College
Anita Yalla-KodiSanta Clara Unified School District
Sana IqbalBoard of Secondry Education
samara assisfederal university of sao carlos
Mouhamadou Yaya SOWMYSOW
Materials by Discipline
- Algorithms and Complexity (42)
- Architecture and Organization (19)
- Computational Science (40)
- Discrete Structures (21)
- Graphics and Visualization (10)
- Human-Computer Interaction (136)
- Information Assurance and Security (21)
- Information Management (155)
- Intelligent Systems (401)
- Networking and Communication (72)
- Operating Systems (22)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing (7)
- Platform-based Development (10)
- Programming & Programming Languages (4051)
- Social Issues and Professional Practice (15)
- Software Development (37)
- Software Engineering (44)
Computer Science on the Web
Computer Sci on Twitter
- RT @jodal2: Unlike the other machines, CSIRAC had champions – people who had worked with CSIRAC or had a personal connection to it and had…3 hours ago | rmit_csit
- RT @RMIT: By the time @NBN_Australia is fully operational, it will have cost around A$50 billion.
RMIT's @_markagregory is asking the ques…
- Experts differ on reason for slow #Australian #broadband speeds
- The broadcasting winners and losers of the #2018FifaWorldCup after @Optus streaming fail: buff.ly/2LIYPBX… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
Advanced Compressor Tree Synthesis for FPGAs
This work presents novel methods for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | ComputerSociety
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
Wavelet-Based Visual Analysis of Dynamic Networks
Dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | ComputerSociety
- We're inching closer to the world's first #QuantumComputer, as researchers from @NUSingapore make a breakthrough di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8 hours ago | rmit_csit
- Hilarious tweet from the father of the Internet. (See more of Vint in our short video series How the Internet Works… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago | codeorg
- RT @balasparks: #BlockchainSummit2018 kicks off organised by CSI & @ieeehyderabad @computersociety https://t.co/JE6pYZCAF8, photo: pic.twitter.com/JE6pYZCAF82 days ago | ComputerSociety
- RT @balasparks: Raghu Kumar uppada delivering interesting talk at @ieeehyderabad #blockchainsummit2018 on Driving Investments for startup…2 days ago | ComputerSociety