How to Evaluate Performance
This is a free book offered by BookBoon.
The success of the appraisal process depends on the quality of the performance data you collect throughout the appraisal period. This eBook describes how to collect, evaluate and record this information.
You will learn:
- How to gain an objective picture of the extent to which each team member has met their performance goals
- How to avoid the tem most common causes of bias and ensure that your ratings are totally objective
- How to measure competencies and behaviors using the KSA method
- How to integrate significant incidents and input from third-parties into the performance data you collect
- The advantages and limitations of different types of rating scales