The Changing Story: digital stories that participate in transforming teaching & learning
The Changing Story gives you assignments, resources, and examples to use in your teaching and learning. It will also help you think of ways digital stories can be used in your teaching, and help students harness the power of visual storytelling.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: What is Digital Storytelling?
- Chapter 2: Types of Digital Stories
- Chapter 3: Scaffolding Exercises
- Chapter 4: Assessment and Evaluation
- Chapter 5: “We are the Battery Human”
- Epilogue: Essays and Illustrated Stories
- Appendix: Scaffolding Exercises
- About the Creative Team