Fate is a full featured theoretical calculator for the fate and transport of pollutants in the environment. It simplifies the calculations involved into a step-by-step process. Fate makes a great teaching aid as well as a take home assignment.
Fate and Transport Models include
* Step Release Into a Stream
* Pulse Release Into a Stream
* Step Release Into a Lake
* Pulse Release Into a Lake
* Streeter-Phelps Equation / D.O. Sag Curve
* Step Release Into Groundwater
* Pulse Release Into Groundwater
* Puff Release Into the Air
* Plume Release Into the Air
You are being taken to the material on
another site. This will open a new window.
Rate this Material
You just viewedFate.
Please take a moment to rate this material.
Search by ISBN?
It looks like you have entered an ISBN number. Would you like to search using what you have
entered as an ISBN number?
Searching for Members?
You entered an email address. Would you like to search for members? Click Yes to continue. If no, materials will be displayed first. You can refine your search with the options on the left of the results page.