This book covers in depth all topics required for a standard first aid course, and also includes a section on advanced topics. The basics covered include:
* Primary assessment and CPR
* Legal aspects of first aid, including negligence and consent
* Circulatory emergencies, such as bleeding, heart attack and stroke
* Respiratory emergencies, such as asthma and anaphylactic shock
* Internal injuries, such as broken bones, chest injuries, and internal bleeding
* Burns, seizures and other medical conditions
You are being taken to the material on
another site. This will open a new window.
Rate this Material
You just viewedFirst Aid.
Please take a moment to rate this material.
Search by ISBN?
It looks like you have entered an ISBN number. Would you like to search using what you have
entered as an ISBN number?
Searching for Members?
You entered an email address. Would you like to search for members? Click Yes to continue. If no, materials will be displayed first. You can refine your search with the options on the left of the results page.