21st Century Physics
The 21st Century Physics FlexBook is a collaborative effort of the Secretaries of Education and Technology and the Department of Education that seeks to elevate the quality of physics instruction across the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The table of contents includes:
1. VA Introduction
2. Toward Understand1ing Gravitation.
3. Nuclear Energy
4. The Standard Model of Particle Physics
5. The Standard Model and Beyond
6. A Brief Synopsis of Modern Physics
8. Biophysics (Medical Imaging)
9. Kinematics: Motion, Work, and Energy
10. Laboratory Activities
11. Statistical Physics and Random Walks
12. Modeling and Simulation in the Physics Classroom
13. Modeling and Simulating NASA's Launch Abort System