Human impact on nature - Energetics
This lesson contains 3D models. After a free registration to the app, you can access more than 1,500 3D models and 1,000 lesson plans.
NGSS and CCSS aligned.
In this lesson, students will learn about the impact of human activities on nature, focussing on the energetics.
The principal learning objectives are:
• Find out how humans impact nature and the climate.
• Understand the mechanisms causing this impact.
• Identify the causes of adverse human influence on nature and the climate.
• Become familiar with the current status of the problem.
• Try to propose solutions leading to an improved situation.