Health and Wellness for Your Computer
This resource was named the Best Graduate (Professional Studies/Training) Lesson in the 2009 SoftChalk Lesson Challenge.
This lesson provides the following information:
- Back up!
- Protect your computer from electrical problems
- Shut down your computer after use and unplug it
- Keep your hard drive running smoothly
- Keep your computer up to date
- Prevent viruses
- Prevent spyware and malware
- Use strong passwords
- Use a firewall
- Use encryption
- Don't download from untrusted sources or use file sharing programs
- Wireless security