144 Tips on Synchronous e-Learning Strategy and Research
'The eLearning Guild conducted a survey of its members, asking for their favorite tips relating to strategies for effectively creating, managing, and using synchronous e-Learning. Members could submit tips relating to any or all of five different categories. As is usual in our past surveys, the tips range in length from one-sentence ideas all the way up to multi-page discourses. You will find tips in these categories...
- Blending Synchronous Learning with Other Learning Modalities
- Designers of Synchronous Presentations, Courses, and Webinars
- Managers Who Lead Synchronous Learning Efforts
- Synchronous Speakers and Instructors
- Technical Production, Planning, and Preparation'