'Advanced Level Chemistry made easy and fun, as it is displayed on a pack of cards, with each card teaching a fact or a skill.
Too busy to revise? Need Memory Cards? Read an A-Level Chemistry revision card in odd moments during the day, so you are ready for exams and homework, but can still party at night.
For use in all countries, as essential subjects, like the Periodic Table and Oxidation States, are in almost all relevant, pre-university Chemistry exams.
This app is also suitable if you work, as it gives you the facts you need at your fingertips. Or it can be used as a Chemistry text book that fits in your pocket.
It is part of an established range, as it is based on the best-selling LCL Mega Chemistry educational software course on PC. This range includes the apps 'A Level Physics Pack' and 'A Level Maths Pack'. Its features are: * It covers all the essential areas e.g. Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
* Subjects are:  Atoms,  Molecule Shapes,  Groups 1 and 2,  Group 3,  Group 7,  Transition Elements,  Identifying Gases,  Enthalpy Change,  Moles,  Properties of Gases,  Bond Enthalpy,  Entropy,  Mixing Gases,  Acid Strengths,  Oxidation Numbers,  Cells,  Electrolysis,  Reaction Quantities,  Organic Chemistry,  Isomers,  Functional Groups,  Naming Compounds,  Tests for Groups,  Addition Polymers,  Condensation Polymers,  Help.
* There are almost 100 cards, as each subject has up to 7 cards. All the essentials that you must know are explained simply.
* This app includes 2 versions, one for phones and another for tablets. The tablet version has double-size cards.
* Instant access to every card with one finger movement.
* Easy to use.
* You can also make optional adjustments, like changing print size.
* Other Features include 3D pictures, individual card selection, and a Special Scroll that can be restored with a tap on the screen.
* Try it - it could make all the difference.'
This app costs $1.57