- Sigma Theta Tau International
Member 10/2019 – Current
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (Current)
Old Dominion University
- Associate in Applied Science Nursing (Current)
Piedmont Virginia Community College
- Bachelor of Science Immunology and Infectious Disease (12/2016)
The Pennsylvania State University
Kim, T., Reardon, K., Trifiletti, D. M., Geesey, C., Sukovich, K., Crandley, E., Read, P. W. and Wijesooriya, K.
How dose sparing of cardiac structures correlates with in-field heart volume and sternal displacement.
in Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics.
(17, 6, 60-68).
- Clinical Research Coordinator (06/2017 – Current) University of Virginia
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, Molecular Epidemiology (08/2016 – 12/2016) The Pennsylvania State University
- Clinical Research Intern (06/2015 – 11/2016) Cancer Treatment Centers of America