Nicole Kendall Arrighi
- National Education Association
Content, Quality, and Review Board Member 02/2007 – Current
- Tennessee Education Association
Board of Directors, Higher Education 08/2006 – Current
- Phi Kappa Phi
General Member 05/1998 – Current
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction (12/2005)
Tennessee State University
- M.Ed. in General Administration Leadership (08/2000)
- B.S in Elementary Education (05/1999)
University of Tennessee at Martin
- Kendall, N. M.. (2010). Social networking or social suicide: The impact of social networking on virtual DNA in Tech & Learning.
- Kendall, N. M.. (2007). Teachers v. Technology: The impact of teachers' attitudes and skills on using the Internet as a resource for addressing student learning.. Amtsgericht Saarbrücken: VDM Verlag Dr. Muller.
Technology in the Schools
- Tennessee State University – Technology Integration
- A course designed to examine and reflect on the pedagogical usefulness of technology integration for teaching and learning.
- Associate Professor in Department of Teaching and Learning (08/2005 – Current) Tennessee State University
- 4th/5th Grade Educator (08/2000 – 05/2005) Metro-Nashville Public Schools