Pharmacy Technician Courses
- Ivy Tech Community College – Pharmacy practice for technicians
- Preparation for working in retail and hospital pharmacies, pharmacy math, compounding, admixture services.
- Ivy Tech Community College – Medical Terminology
- Three levels of medical terminology, basic (at remedial reading level), regular med term at the college freshman level and then advanced at the 200 level. Advanced medical terminology geared for medical transcription and insurance coding.
- Ivy Tech Community College – Pharmacology - all systems
- Pharmacology for medical assisting and allied health. Focus on ambulatory care medications and patient education.
Honors & Awards
President's Award for Excellence in Teaching
Nominated for the Glenn Sample Award.
Moving Beyond Learning Objects - VILOs,
Presented at multiple conferences; Higher Learning Conference, Chicago IL Digital Commons, Columbus OH Learning College Conference, Richmond IN
Pharmacy Math for Technicians,
Indiana Pharmacy Alliance Annual Meeting
AAMA District at Lutheran Hospital
- Department Chair (06/2007 – Current) Ivy Tech Community College
- Program Chair for Medical Assisting (06/2003 – 06/2007) Ivy Tech Community College
- Faculty (10/1994 – 06/2003) Ivy Tech State College