Dr. Debra Schwietert
Middle Level Methods
- Black Hills State University – Education
- Methods course for elementary and secondary education students in middle school pedagogy, strategies and successful teaching practices.
- Ellis University – Mathematics, Science, and Technology in Education II
- The Internet is used widely in education as a means for students to access information, but can also be used for more complex learning opportunities involving problem-solving and collaboration. These types of Internet learning activities require strategic planning and facilitation by the instructor.
- Literacy Coach (10/2011 – Current) Rapid City Area Schools