- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (3) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
I'm a regional academic at Open University in the South West managing courses in childhood and youth. Beyond paid work I’m a director & trustee of a children's charity. Twitter: @tjcoughlan
- Coughlan, T and Perryman, L-A. (2011). Something for everyone? The different approaches of academic disciplines to Open Educational Resources and the effect on widening participation in Journal of Open, Flexible and Distance Learning. (15(2), pp. 11–27).
- Coughlan, T. (2008). A Welcome Home for Identity – a learning network between children’s charities and a university in Learning in Health and Social Care. (7, 4, 247–250).
- Hughes, J., Hunter B. & Coughlan, T.. (2008). Learning to Change. Milton Keynes: The Open University.