OpenCourseware Community Portal
Welcome to MERLOT’s OpenCourseware (OCW) Portal. OpenCourseware (OCW or OpenCourseware) is defined as:
…a free and open digital publication of high quality college and university‐level educational materials. These materials are organized as courses, and often include course planning materials and evaluation tools as well as thematic content. OpenCourseWare are free and openly licensed, accessible to anyone, anytime via the internet. (http://www.oeconsortium.org/faq/what-is-open-courseware/)
This MERLOT portal is designed to help:
- Campuses develop strategies and plans for designing, discovering, and delivering OCW
- Faculty and staff choose “best practices,” tools, and processes related to the use of OCW
- Faculty and staff find existing open courses that can be reused and/or adapted
The portal also provides an organized collection of links to other helpful resources and a showcase of exemplary open courses that use MERLOT and other high-quality content.
Designers for Learning
Designers for Learning (EIN: 47-1639401) is organized as a nonprofit corporation in the State of Illinois, and operates...
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development (DS4OER) is a hands on course where you learn and demonstrate your...
Learning to (Re)Use Open Educational Resources
This open course will guide participants through the discovery, use and reuse of open educational resources (OER) for...
An introduction to OERs
Welcome to this unit everyone. The aim is to offer an introduction to Open Educational Resources (OERs); what they are,...
Becoming an open educator
'Becoming an open educator', written collaboratively and produced as part of the Opening Educational Practices in...
How to Use Open Educational Resources
The purpose of this course is to provide information and experience in using open educational resources (OER) in your...
Locating, Creating, Licensing and Utilizing OERs
OER-101 is an open-access, self-paced online "Community Course" that has been built to demonstrate how to find, adapt,...
Adopting Open Educational Resources [OER] in the Classroom
Adopting Open Educational Resources (OER) in the Classroom is a modular-course providing faculty with an introduction to...
Becoming an Open Educator
During Becoming an Open Educator you will discover how to find open resources and their benefits and consider whether...
Understanding Open Educational Resources
Technology-Enabled Learning Lounge is the MOODLE course site for the COL’s Technology-Enabled Learning initiative. With...
Our Expertly Trained Writers Are Waiting For Your Order!
We just utilize the most talented writers to writer your profitable assignments. Appreciate for-cash is our maxim, great...
Kiron University: Tuition-free Higher Education for Refugees
Kiron University (2014) offers a vista of opportunity for refugees to pursue a tuition-free, four-year International...
OERu: Open Educational Resource University
The Open Educational Resource University (OERu) is a virtual, collaborative effort by an International Educational...
OER101: Introduction to Open Education Resources
Open Education Resources, or OERs, is a concept that's capture the imagination of faculty around the world who are...
Introduction to OERs
This course was adopted from the City University of New York and adapted for the State University of New York. It is...
K12 Blended and Online Learning
This is a free teacher professional learning resource developed by Kennesaw State University faculty in the Bagwell...
Alison offers 400 free interactive, multimedia, online courses to help you explore and discover new learning...
This is an open training on ODeL The purpose of this open training project on ODeL is- •provide information about key...
Blended Learning Open Source Science or Math Studies (BLOSSOMS)
BLOSSOMS stands for Blended Learning Science or Math Studies. It is a project sponsored by MIT LINC (Learning...
Alexandria LockettSpelman College
John ShepherdBirmingham City University
Lauryn LehmanSaginaw Valley State University
Amanda GarrettCastleberry Academy
Marta PulleyRutgers University - New Brunswick
Joan MillerHighland Community/Technical College
Mackin ValiaMackin Rita Valia
Spencer EllisColorado Department of Higher Education
mauricio ortizINACAP Universidad Tecnológica de Chile
Cameron WhiteEdge Hill University
Heather Lea Moulaison SandyUniversity of Missouri System - Columbia
john raghujohn raghu
Kezia McDonaldkjklsdf sdfsdfsd
Wildenilson Sinhorini Vieira da SilvaHoper Education
Shemane MasiaOnline Digital Education Institute
UK Paper HelpLondon Metropolitan University
Marian van HarmelenWageningen University & Research - Library
Gregory FallonPassaic County Community/Technical College
Dawn LucierCollege of Marin
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Open Education Consortium (OEC)
- Open Yale Courses
- Carnegie Mellon’s Open Learning Initiative
- The Open University (UK)
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan
- Washington State Colleges Open Course Library
- Utah State University
- John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- UC College Prep Open Access
OpenCourseware on the Web
Start Your Cybersecurity Career With This Online Course
Aug 20, 2018 06:41 PM PDT
OpenCourseware on Twitter
- Read what @QuinnipiacU's Susan Riello has to say about our #Mastery of #InstructionalDesign Series, starting up aga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…37 minutes ago | OLCToday
- Have you had an #online #teaching technique, strategy, or practices that has worked really well? Consider them for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | OLCToday
- 15 Tips and Online Resources That Will Help Students Improve Their Writing @EmergingEdTech buff.ly/2Pt5zWT https://t.co/ORrgTbxbCf, photo: pic.twitter.com/ORrgTbxbCf1 hour ago | MERLOTorg
- Instead of relying on outdated textbooks, @BASchools in OK turned to free, high-quality #OER—a “more important and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | oeconsortium
- Open speaking slot? OLC can suggest a #HigherEd speaker that fits your needs. Learn more: bit.ly/1TIyUqy https://t.co/xLi8kyqiSA, photo: pic.twitter.com/xLi8kyqiSA2 hours ago | OLCToday
- Class Central’s Top 50 #MOOCs of All Time (2018 edition) buff.ly/2LdkT6k https://t.co/AA25WfBv2L, photo: pic.twitter.com/AA25WfBv2L3 hours ago | MERLOTorg
- Take this #workshop & start to love creating #multimedia for your online courses. Members save $100! Starts on 9/12… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 hours ago | OLCToday
- Have you begun mapping out a plan for #OLCAccelerate? 100's of #workshops & activities to choose from. Start here: bit.ly/2KzMFtv4 hours ago | OLCToday
- Starts September 24th! Learn #bestpractices to connect with and #support your new #online #students. Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 hours ago | OLCToday
- We're really looking forward to the #OLCAccelerate #digitallearning #conference in November. Will you be there? Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 hours ago | OLCToday