OpenCourseware Community Portal
Welcome to MERLOT’s OpenCourseware (OCW) Portal. OpenCourseware (OCW or OpenCourseware) is defined as:
…a free and open digital publication of high quality college and university‐level educational materials. These materials are organized as courses, and often include course planning materials and evaluation tools as well as thematic content. OpenCourseWare are free and openly licensed, accessible to anyone, anytime via the internet. (http://www.oeconsortium.org/faq/what-is-open-courseware/)
This MERLOT portal is designed to help:
- Campuses develop strategies and plans for designing, discovering, and delivering OCW
- Faculty and staff choose “best practices,” tools, and processes related to the use of OCW
- Faculty and staff find existing open courses that can be reused and/or adapted
The portal also provides an organized collection of links to other helpful resources and a showcase of exemplary open courses that use MERLOT and other high-quality content.
Academic Writing Courses for Researchers | Enago Learn
Drafting and publishing a manuscript can be a complicated process, but Enago Learn can simplify it for you. We offer a...
Mold types Molds are fungi that may be both inside and outside. Nobody knows how many species of fungi exist, but...
Intro to Open Education
This website supports the Fall 2018 offering of IPT 531: Introduction to Open Education at Brigham Young University,...
Open Educational Practices
Open Educational Practices (OEP) use Open Educational Resources (OER) for teaching and learning in order to innovate the...
Introduction to OER for Language Teachers
These modules are a resource for language educators who are interested in using and creating Open Educational Resources...
III Case Studies in GPL Enforcement
The GPL is a copyleft license, which means that derivative work can only be distributed under the same license terms....
Open Textbook Network Publishing Curriculum
We are excited to share a new curriculum, which features multiple units to facilitate the planning, development and...
Designers for Learning
This is a great opportunity and resource for Faculty Developers, Instructional/Learning Designers, faculty, and anyone...
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development (DS4OER) is a hands on course where you learn and demonstrate your...
Learning to (Re)Use Open Educational Resources
This open course will guide participants through the discovery, use and reuse of open educational resources (OER) for...
An introduction to OERs
Welcome to this unit everyone. The aim is to offer an introduction to Open Educational Resources (OERs); what they are,...
Becoming an open educator
'Becoming an open educator', written collaboratively and produced as part of the Opening Educational Practices in...
How to Use Open Educational Resources
The purpose of this course is to provide information and experience in using open educational resources (OER) in your...
Locating, Creating, Licensing and Utilizing OERs
OER-101 is an open-access, self-paced online "Community Course" that has been built to demonstrate how to find, adapt,...
Adopting Open Educational Resources [OER] in the Classroom
Adopting Open Educational Resources (OER) in the Classroom is a modular-course providing faculty with an introduction to...
Becoming an Open Educator
During Becoming an Open Educator you will discover how to find open resources and their benefits and consider whether...
Understanding Open Educational Resources
Technology-Enabled Learning Lounge is the MOODLE course site for the COL’s Technology-Enabled Learning initiative. With...
Our Expertly Trained Writers Are Waiting For Your Order!
We just utilize the most talented writers to writer your profitable assignments. Appreciate for-cash is our maxim, great...
Kiron University: Tuition-free Higher Education for Refugees
Kiron University (2014) offers a vista of opportunity for refugees to pursue a tuition-free, four-year International...
OERu: Open Educational Resource University
The Open Educational Resource University (OERu) is a virtual, collaborative effort by an International Educational...
OER101: Introduction to Open Education Resources
Open Education Resources, or OERs, is a concept that's capture the imagination of faculty around the world who are...
Introduction to OERs
This course was adopted from the City University of New York and adapted for the State University of New York. It is...
K12 Blended and Online Learning
This is a free teacher professional learning resource developed by Kennesaw State University faculty in the Bagwell...
Alison offers 400 free interactive, multimedia, online courses to help you explore and discover new learning...
Greg MurphyPace University
Elizabeth GarciaColorado Technical University
Patrizia MagniCity University of New York System - John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Anthony SanchezCentral New Mexico Community College
Pamela RatvaskyNorth Central Technical College
Jordan CecilEdison Community/Technical College
Carl PerryCanyon College
Jen FonderSouthwest Wisconsin Technical College
Jeremy JungbluthUniversity at Buffalo
linda kerrUniversity of Alberta
Kelly FitzpatrickHarvard University
Alana LeeAlana Lee
Amy DennisGeorgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
Douglas SmithFramingham State College
Angelica UrzuaThe Grange School
TD CAMPBELLCox Enterprises
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Open Education Consortium (OEC)
- Open Yale Courses
- Carnegie Mellon’s Open Learning Initiative
- The Open University (UK)
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan
- Washington State Colleges Open Course Library
- Utah State University
- John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- UC College Prep Open Access
OpenCourseware on the Web
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Platforms Market Size by 2027 | Industry Segmentation by ...
Jan 24, 2021 05:30 AM PST
North Kesteven council launches 'get fit for life' programme to help people's wellbeing in lockdown
Jan 24, 2021 12:38 AM PST
Online Course for Corporate Market Research: Latest Industry Statistics & Trends, LinkedIn ...
Jan 23, 2021 11:18 PM PST
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Platforms Market Size 2021 Analysis, Growth, Vendors ...
Jan 23, 2021 10:00 PM PST
Hobbies that will help you keep busy by Adelina Kucinskaite- Haddar esher college
Jan 23, 2021 09:15 AM PST
Massive Open Online Course Industry Data Statistics Analysis by 2020-2025: Coursera, edX ...
Jan 23, 2021 06:10 AM PST
OpenCourseware on Twitter
- centrumcyfrowe.pl/open-education… https://t.co/Ebr34KYiW9, photo: pic.twitter.com/Ebr34KYiW94 days ago | OpenEdGlobal
- Open Praxis vol. 12 issue 4 is now available. Read the full issue:
ow.ly/R3Pa50DaVg55 days ago | OpenEdGlobal
- Congrats to @WHCLemoore @MiddlesexCounCo @LARegents @utarlington, winners of the 2020 Open Textbook Pilot progr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 days ago | OpenEdGlobal
- Interested in hosting the 2022 or 2023 #OEGlobal Conference? Submit a location proposal by June 30, 2021.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 days ago | OpenEdGlobal
- Do you feel strange nominating yourself for an award at #OLCInnovate 2021? Don't. We want you to do it. We're askin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 days ago | OLCToday
- Open Education as a game changer - stories from the pandemic
ow.ly/OXdS50D97166 days ago | OpenEdGlobal
- Join our Chief Academic Officer @AngelaGunder for a #webinar with @USNews about the benefits of earning a bachelor'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 days ago | OLCToday
- What have the cracks in our online pedagogies taught us throughout the pandemic? Join us at #OLCInnovate for a keyn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The rapid shift in remote learning has created unexpected opportunities to expand access to all types of learners.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The COVID-19 pandemic forced many faculty to rapidly pivot to offering their courses remotely. Was it a true online… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…