OpenCourseware Community Portal
Welcome to MERLOT’s OpenCourseware (OCW) Portal. OpenCourseware (OCW or OpenCourseware) is defined as:
…a free and open digital publication of high quality college and university‐level educational materials. These materials are organized as courses, and often include course planning materials and evaluation tools as well as thematic content. OpenCourseWare are free and openly licensed, accessible to anyone, anytime via the internet. (http://www.oeconsortium.org/faq/what-is-open-courseware/)
This MERLOT portal is designed to help:
- Campuses develop strategies and plans for designing, discovering, and delivering OCW
- Faculty and staff choose “best practices,” tools, and processes related to the use of OCW
- Faculty and staff find existing open courses that can be reused and/or adapted
The portal also provides an organized collection of links to other helpful resources and a showcase of exemplary open courses that use MERLOT and other high-quality content.
Designers for Learning
Designers for Learning (EIN: 47-1639401) is organized as a nonprofit corporation in the State of Illinois, and operates...
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development (DS4OER) is a hands on course where you learn and demonstrate your...
Learning to (Re)Use Open Educational Resources
This open course will guide participants through the discovery, use and reuse of open educational resources (OER) for...
An introduction to OERs
Welcome to this unit everyone. The aim is to offer an introduction to Open Educational Resources (OERs); what they are,...
Becoming an open educator
'Becoming an open educator', written collaboratively and produced as part of the Opening Educational Practices in...
How to Use Open Educational Resources
The purpose of this course is to provide information and experience in using open educational resources (OER) in your...
Locating, Creating, Licensing and Utilizing OERs
OER-101 is an open-access, self-paced online "Community Course" that has been built to demonstrate how to find, adapt,...
Adopting Open Educational Resources [OER] in the Classroom
Adopting Open Educational Resources (OER) in the Classroom is a modular-course providing faculty with an introduction to...
Becoming an Open Educator
During Becoming an Open Educator you will discover how to find open resources and their benefits and consider whether...
Understanding Open Educational Resources
Technology-Enabled Learning Lounge is the MOODLE course site for the COL’s Technology-Enabled Learning initiative. With...
Our Expertly Trained Writers Are Waiting For Your Order!
We just utilize the most talented writers to writer your profitable assignments. Appreciate for-cash is our maxim, great...
Kiron University: Tuition-free Higher Education for Refugees
Kiron University (2014) offers a vista of opportunity for refugees to pursue a tuition-free, four-year International...
OERu: Open Educational Resource University
The Open Educational Resource University (OERu) is a virtual, collaborative effort by an International Educational...
OER101: Introduction to Open Education Resources
Open Education Resources, or OERs, is a concept that's capture the imagination of faculty around the world who are...
Introduction to OERs
This course was adopted from the City University of New York and adapted for the State University of New York. It is...
K12 Blended and Online Learning
This is a free teacher professional learning resource developed by Kennesaw State University faculty in the Bagwell...
Alison offers 400 free interactive, multimedia, online courses to help you explore and discover new learning...
This is an open training on ODeL The purpose of this open training project on ODeL is- •provide information about key...
Blended Learning Open Source Science or Math Studies (BLOSSOMS)
BLOSSOMS stands for Blended Learning Science or Math Studies. It is a project sponsored by MIT LINC (Learning...
Katharine BrockEmory University
nicol castroINACAP Universidad Tecnológica de Chile
Marijn PostWageningen UR
Willow PaulManchester Metropolitan University
Andrea MercadoUniversity of Maine System - Orono
Zachary MalcarneUtah State University
Anemarie GasserSerendinno Foundation
Hari Kiran VegeKoneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation
Val MagnoFox Valley Technical College
Glen CroughAmerican Academic Services
Emilio GomezUniversidad de colima
MARTIN CARLOS GARCIA ABADMCA y asociados
LOAMMI CASILLASInstituto Las Américas
Mandy SchmittUnited States Marine corps
John NelsonCarleton University
Jeffrey MealoMatchbook Learning
Pablo José GuerreroRedTIC´s Innovación
Rocio Sanchez GarciaUniversidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Open Education Consortium (OEC)
- Open Yale Courses
- Carnegie Mellon’s Open Learning Initiative
- The Open University (UK)
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan
- Washington State Colleges Open Course Library
- Utah State University
- John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- UC College Prep Open Access
OpenCourseware on the Web
OpenCourseware on Twitter
- You have a few more weeks to register for the #OEGLOBAL18 Optional End-of-Conference Event. Join colleagues and fri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…25 minutes ago | oeconsortium
- RT @unatdaly: Excited to see so many community colleges presenting at #OEGloba18 this year! @cccoer @SUNYOERServices @MaricopaOER @LCCLibra…34 minutes ago | oeconsortium
- What does it mean to be #digitally fluent? Instructional designers, #librarians, #HigherEd faculty, and #eLearning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…44 minutes ago | OLCToday
- Read "The Relationship between Instructor Servant Leadership Behaviors and Satisfaction With Instructors in an Onli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…1 hour ago | OLCToday
- #OEGLOBAL18 program is available! Presenters, you can share and promote your presentation via social media. conference.oeconsortium.org/2018/schedule/11 hours ago | oeconsortium
- > @lincolntech @hiwasseecollege & @tnwesleyan: Still plenty of seats available for the digital education conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…15 hours ago | OLCToday
- How do you think #faculty should be evaluated? Come discuss in this 3-day #workshop. Members get $100 OFF. Starts A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…16 hours ago | OLCToday
- From our latest issue of the #OnlineLearning Journal: "Computer Science Students’ Attitudes Towards the Use of Stru… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…17 hours ago | OLCToday
- Faculty who support #online course design should not miss our 4-week #InstructionalDesign #workshop starting April… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…18 hours ago | OLCToday
- Tomorrow at 2pm ET: FREE webinar on "Online Education: Taking Advantage of Lessons Learned" with a panel from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…19 hours ago | OLCToday