OpenCourseware Community Portal
Welcome to MERLOT’s OpenCourseware (OCW) Portal. OpenCourseware (OCW or OpenCourseware) is defined as:
…a free and open digital publication of high quality college and university‐level educational materials. These materials are organized as courses, and often include course planning materials and evaluation tools as well as thematic content. OpenCourseWare are free and openly licensed, accessible to anyone, anytime via the internet. (http://www.oeconsortium.org/faq/what-is-open-courseware/)
This MERLOT portal is designed to help:
- Campuses develop strategies and plans for designing, discovering, and delivering OCW
- Faculty and staff choose “best practices,” tools, and processes related to the use of OCW
- Faculty and staff find existing open courses that can be reused and/or adapted
The portal also provides an organized collection of links to other helpful resources and a showcase of exemplary open courses that use MERLOT and other high-quality content.
Open Textbook Network Publishing Curriculum
We are excited to share a new curriculum, which features multiple units to facilitate the planning, development and...
Designers for Learning
Designers for Learning (EIN: 47-1639401) is organized as a nonprofit corporation in the State of Illinois, and operates...
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development
Digital Skills for Collaborative OER Development (DS4OER) is a hands on course where you learn and demonstrate your...
Learning to (Re)Use Open Educational Resources
This open course will guide participants through the discovery, use and reuse of open educational resources (OER) for...
An introduction to OERs
Welcome to this unit everyone. The aim is to offer an introduction to Open Educational Resources (OERs); what they are,...
Becoming an open educator
'Becoming an open educator', written collaboratively and produced as part of the Opening Educational Practices in...
How to Use Open Educational Resources
The purpose of this course is to provide information and experience in using open educational resources (OER) in your...
Locating, Creating, Licensing and Utilizing OERs
OER-101 is an open-access, self-paced online "Community Course" that has been built to demonstrate how to find, adapt,...
Adopting Open Educational Resources [OER] in the Classroom
Adopting Open Educational Resources (OER) in the Classroom is a modular-course providing faculty with an introduction to...
Becoming an Open Educator
During Becoming an Open Educator you will discover how to find open resources and their benefits and consider whether...
Understanding Open Educational Resources
Technology-Enabled Learning Lounge is the MOODLE course site for the COL’s Technology-Enabled Learning initiative. With...
Our Expertly Trained Writers Are Waiting For Your Order!
We just utilize the most talented writers to writer your profitable assignments. Appreciate for-cash is our maxim, great...
Kiron University: Tuition-free Higher Education for Refugees
Kiron University (2014) offers a vista of opportunity for refugees to pursue a tuition-free, four-year International...
OERu: Open Educational Resource University
The Open Educational Resource University (OERu) is a virtual, collaborative effort by an International Educational...
OER101: Introduction to Open Education Resources
Open Education Resources, or OERs, is a concept that's capture the imagination of faculty around the world who are...
Introduction to OERs
This course was adopted from the City University of New York and adapted for the State University of New York. It is...
K12 Blended and Online Learning
This is a free teacher professional learning resource developed by Kennesaw State University faculty in the Bagwell...
Alison offers 400 free interactive, multimedia, online courses to help you explore and discover new learning...
This is an open training on ODeL The purpose of this open training project on ODeL is- •provide information about key...
Blended Learning Open Source Science or Math Studies (BLOSSOMS)
BLOSSOMS stands for Blended Learning Science or Math Studies. It is a project sponsored by MIT LINC (Learning...
Sandra PesceSan Diego City College
Trelisa GlazatovUmoja Community Education Foundation
Lilly HarryAcademy of Professional Careers
john jacobsonUniversity of Western Ontario
Julie ReedCentral Piedmont Community/Technical College
Charle CoffeyMotlow State Community/Technical College
Jennifer RoweChattanooga State Community College
Katsusuke ShigetaHokkaido University
Alexandria LockettSpelman College
John ShepherdBirmingham City University
Lauryn LehmanSaginaw Valley State University
Amanda GarrettCastleberry Academy
Marta PulleyRutgers University - New Brunswick
Joan MillerHighland Community/Technical College
Mackin ValiaMackin Rita Valia
Spencer EllisColorado Department of Higher Education
mauricio ortizINACAP Universidad Tecnológica de Chile
Cameron WhiteEdge Hill University
Heather Lea Moulaison SandyUniversity of Missouri System - Columbia
john raghujohn raghu
Kezia McDonaldkjklsdf sdfsdfsd
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Open Education Consortium (OEC)
- Open Yale Courses
- Carnegie Mellon’s Open Learning Initiative
- The Open University (UK)
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Michigan
- Washington State Colleges Open Course Library
- Utah State University
- John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- UC College Prep Open Access
OpenCourseware on the Web
Edmentum Exact Path Receives Exemplary Certica Review Against iNACOL Standards
Oct 18, 2018 07:03 AM PDT
Arizona cancels vaccine program after backlash from parents who don't vaccinate
Oct 18, 2018 06:00 AM PDT
Online Course Offers Business of Anesthesia Blueprint
Oct 17, 2018 09:30 PM PDT
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Introduces 100% Online MBA
Oct 17, 2018 12:07 PM PDT
OpenCourseware on Twitter
- Don’t forget! The #EdSurgeLive #videochat on the #science of #learning is this coming Tuesday. We'll be addressing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | OLCToday
- Read why Dr. Amy Gaimaro says “OLC Institutional Membership is critical for today’s #highered organizations”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 hours ago | OLCToday
- New OER search tool allows students to optimize their course schedule with classes that utilize open, low-cost cour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 hours ago | oeconsortium
- Our previously #soldout #workshop is returning! "Strategies to Implement Augmented & Virtual Reality in Education"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 hours ago | OLCToday
- Another great reason to attend #OLCAccelerate this autumn >> Our inaugural #Research Summit, joined by leaders from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 hours ago | OLCToday
- Check out this week's #FoundInMERLOT showcase: "Promoting Climate Change Literacy for Non-majors" #OER… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | MERLOTorg
- Are you looking to apply #neuro, #cognitive, and learning sciences-based practices to a current or planned online c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | OLCToday
- Make Autumn 2018 your time to shine in #onlinelearning. We can help! Joining OLC is free, fun & informative. Become… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8 hours ago | OLCToday
- Your opinion counts in "Fundamentals: Engaging #Learners in #Online Discussions." #Workshop starts 11/26: bit.ly/2oISWN79 hours ago | OLCToday
- SEATS STILL AVAILABLE: Our week-long 'Designing with #Accessibility in Mind' workshop explores principles of the We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…10 hours ago | OLCToday