Preparing for Personality Tests: Career Skills
This is a free book offered by BookBoon
This eBook explains how and why organizations use personality tests as part of their recruitment process. It describes how personality tests work and what aspects of your personality organizations are interested in measuring.
You will learn:
- What the ‘Big 5’ aspects of personality are, and why they matter.
- How the most widely used tests attempt to measure your personality.
- How to define your ‘work personality’ and why you need to do this.
- Why you need to understand what the organization is looking for.
- How to avoid making ‘mistakes’ that can cost you the job.