CCCOER Faculty Dialogue : Philosophy
To celebrate Open Education Week, CCCOER held five 45-minute webinars, one per day, where faculty in a specific discipline will discuss the intricacies of teaching OER in that subject and answer audience questions. In this video, Philosophy faculty discuss:
- How they were first introduced to OER, and what made them decide to use it.
- What the process of adopting OER was like and what challenges they encountered.
- How OER has changed the way they teach.
- Any assessments they have done regarding student success rates, and how their students have responded to OER.
- If they are going to continue using OER, and if so, any changes they are considering implementing to improve the course. If you can’t join us live, we will be adding links to the video and slides for each dialogue afterward.