CCCOER Faculty Dialogue : Math
To celebrate Open Education Week, CCCOER held five 45-minute webinars, one per day, where faculty in a specific discipline will discuss the intricacies of teaching OER in that subject and answer audience questions.
In this presentation, Math faculty discuss:
- How they were first introduced to OER, and what made them decide to use it.
- What the process of adopting OER was like and what challenges they encountered.
- How OER has changed the way they teach.
- Any assessments they have done regarding student success rates, and how their students have responded to OER.
- If they are going to continue using OER, and if so, any changes they are considering implementing to improve the course.