How to make PDF and online forms accessible
'This summary is excerpted from chapter 21 of Creating PDF Forms for Government by Ted Padova.
Forms deployed on government websites should all be made accessible for persons with vision and motion challenges. Accessible forms contain the structure and design that optimizes readability on screen reading devices for the vision and motion challenged users.
Chapter 21 of The Creating PDF Forms for Government guide explores how to make a form accessible including:
- What are Accessible PDF Forms?
- esigning for Accessibility
- hecking for Accessibility
- hecking the Reading Order
- esting the Form with Read Aloud'