- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (5) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from James’s institution
Materials from James’s discipline
Members in James’s discipline
Skills & Interests
- Science and Technology / Information Technology (Advanced)
- Academic Support Services / Staff Development (Intermediate)
- Academic Support Services / Hybrid and Online Course Development (Intermediate)
Peer Reviewer 08/2014 – Current
- Society for Human Resource Management
Member 06/2014 – Current
- Project Management Institute
Member 07/2013 – Current
- Ph.D. Human Resource Development and Adult Education (Current)
The Ohio State University
- M.A. Workforce Development and Adult Education (03/2005)
The Ohio State University
- B.S. Computer Science (02/1995)
Ohio Northern University
ESWDE 5623 Advanced Software Applications for Teachers and Trainers
- Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology – Ed tech and online teaching
- Fully online course in advanced topics of ed tech applications and resources for teachers and trainers.
ESWDE 5622 Software Applications for Teachers and Trainers
- Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology – Ed tech and software applications
- Flipped classroom delivery of current ed tech practices and resources for teachers and trainers.
- The Ohio State University at Lima – Computer Science
Honors & Awards
- Learning and Technology Award (04/2015)
The Technology and Learning Award is an internal grant program funded through the Provost’s Office and administered by the Faculty Senate Technology Committee and the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT).
- Professional Development Grant, Ohio State University Office of Distance Education and eLearning (03/2013)
Funding to attend EDUCAUSE Learning Technology Leadership Institute, June, 2013, Evanston, IL.
- Professional Development Grant, Office of the CIO, Ohio State University (06/2012)
Funding to attend Quality Matters training and become a QM certified peer reviewer.
- Digital Badges, 03/19/2015
A look at what digital badges are, how they can be used in the classroom for motivation and student engagement, and as skill assessments and indicators of achievement.
- Digital Citizenship, 01/19/2015
Digital citizenship is a set of rules and behaviors that outline how we should act online, and associated with that, what should be taught to the next generation of online citizens.
- Adjunct Faculty, Workforce Development & Education (08/2014 – Current) Ohio State University
- Instructional Designer (10/2014 – Current) Capital University
- Research Associate (01/2014 – 12/2014) Ohio Resource Center and Ohio State University