- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from James’s institution
Materials from James’s discipline
Members in James’s discipline
ESWDE 5623 Advanced Software Applications for Teachers and Trainers
- Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology – Ed tech and online teaching
- Fully online course in advanced topics of ed tech applications and resources for teachers and trainers.
ESWDE 5622 Software Applications for Teachers and Trainers
- Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology – Ed tech and software applications
- Flipped classroom delivery of current ed tech practices and resources for teachers and trainers.
- The Ohio State University at Lima – Computer Science
Honors & Awards
Learning and Technology Award
The Technology and Learning Award is an internal grant program funded through the Provost’s Office and administered by the Faculty Senate Technology Committee and the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT).
Professional Development Grant, Ohio State University Office of Distance Education and eLearning
Funding to attend EDUCAUSE Learning Technology Leadership Institute, June, 2013, Evanston, IL.
Professional Development Grant, Office of the CIO, Ohio State University
Funding to attend Quality Matters training and become a QM certified peer reviewer.
A look at what digital badges are, how they can be used in the classroom for motivation and student engagement, and as skill assessments and indicators of achievement.
Digital citizenship is a set of rules and behaviors that outline how we should act online, and associated with that, what should be taught to the next generation of online citizens.
- Adjunct Faculty, Workforce Development & Education (08/2014 – Current) Ohio State University
- Instructional Designer (10/2014 – Current) Capital University
- Research Associate (01/2014 – 12/2014) Ohio Resource Center and Ohio State University