About.com - Deafness & Hard of Hearing
More about this material
Rieko Yoshigai (Student)
http://esl.about.com/library/lessons/blordering.htm (This is a website for
http://esl.about.com/library/listening/blrestorder.htm (This is for quiz related
to the lesson plan above)
(1) Printable dialogue and materials are provided.
(2) Dialogue can be downloaded, and a student can listen to it through a
(3) Furthermore, we can provide quiz that goes with this dialogue.
(4) Everything is free. So, a teacher does not have to spend time and money.
Restaurant dialogue is so popular that everybody hears at least once when they
learn English. It is one of the typical dialogues, and a
teacher can develop students' authentic listening skill through this lesson.
difficult to understand for youngsters. I think target age should be listed on
this lesson plan.
(2) The quiz on the website is good, but there are not any options for answers.