Health Sciences Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the MERLOT Health Sciences Portal, an educational resource for health professionals. You are invited to join MERLOT―it's free―and contribute to this growing community of health professionals, health professional educators, and students by using the learning materials, submitting your own modules and assignments for evaluation, and learning ideas to help you learn as well as teach in a variety of settings.
If you have any questions, contact the Editor of the Health Sciences Editorial Board,
Liza Mayeux at email@example.com.
This overview and information is for health care professionals and students to understand and value the upcoming technology and medical advances related to genomics. It can be used in the classroom as a Powerpoint Presentation or assigned to students or health care staff for self-study.
Heartburn No More
Jeff Martin’s Heartburn No More is a 150-page online solution to the burning pain in your chest. It 100% natural and...
Blood Flow Through The Body (Composition & Functions of the Blood) ) Animated Rap Song
This music video describes how the heart pumps blood through the body - transporting nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide,...
The Role of the Consciousness Energy Healing Treated Novel Test Formulation on Different Vital Organ Functional Biomarkers
The study objective was to investigate the potential of the Consciousness Energy Treated test formulation on vital organs...
Impact of the Consciousness Energy Healing-based Novel Test Formulation on Human Organ Specific Biomarkers
The study was investigated to find out the impact of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation on the function of...
Antioxidant and Organ Protective Potential of the Consciousness Energy Healing-Based Novel Test Formulation Using Different Biomarkers Analysis
The aim of this paper was to investigate the impact of the Biofield Energy Treatment on the test formulation by focusing...
Biological Significance of the Biofield Energy Treatment Based Test Formulation on Various Biomarkers Using Cell-Based Assays
The aim of the present study determined the impact of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation using cell lines...
Analysis of the Biofield Energy Based Test Formulation on Vital Organ Health Specific Biomarkers Using Cell Based Assay
Vital organs dysfunction is one of the major concerns now-a-day, which results in high mortality rate in health care...
Effect of the Biofield Energy Treated Test Formulation on Tissue Specific Biomarkers in Various Human Cells
Dysfunction of vital organs are the main concern for human health. Therefore, it is necessary to homeostat the normal...
Influence of the Biofield Energy Treated Novel Test Formulation on Different Organ Specific Biomarkers
The study aimed to evaluate the effect of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation on the function of different vital...
The Potential Health Benefits of the Consciousness Energy Treated Novel Test Formulation on Various Functional Enzyme Biomarkers
The study objective was to investigate the effect of the Consciousness Energy Treated test formulation on vital organs...
Evaluation of the Impact of the Biofield Energy Treated Test Formulation on Various Biomarkers in human Bones, Heart, Liver, Lungs, and Brain Cells
Vital organs dysfunctions are the major concern for human health worldwide. The study aim was to investigate the impact...
Impact of the Biofield Energy Healing Based Test Formulation on Various Health Biomarkers Using Cell-Based Assays
Various complementary approaches have been used against multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), which is the major...
In Vitro Cell-Based Biomarkers Study of Vital Organs: Impact of the Biofield Energy Based Test Formulation
The present study was undertaken to evaluate the impact of Biofield Energy Treated test formulation using multiple...
Biofield Energy Therapy: Role in Multiple Organ Health Specific Biomarkers in Cell-Based Assay
The major cause of high rate of mortality is the multiple organ dysfunction among critical care healthcare services. The...
Comprehensive Vital Organ Biomarkers Analysis of the Consciousness Energy Healing Based Novel Test Formulation Using Various Cell-lines
The aim was to study the effect of the Consciousness Energy Treated test formulation on vital organ functions viz. bones,...
Protective Role of the Biofield Energy Treated Test Formulation on Vital Organs Function using Cell-Based Assays
Dysfunction of vital organs is the main concern for human health. Therefore, it is necessary to homeostat the normal...
Evaluation of the Biofield Energy Treated Novel Test Formulation on Overall Organs Health Specific Biomarkers - Trivedi Effect Science
The aim was to study the impact of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation on the function of vital organs viz....
Impact of Biofield Energy Treatment Based Test Formulation on Vital Organ Health Specific Biomarkers Using Cell Line Study
Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome or failure is one of the major concerns against healthcare services in order to...
Biofield Energy Treatment Based Test Formulation as a Novel and Efficient Approach on Various Biomarkers in human Bones, Heart, Liver, Lungs, and Brain Cells
Multiple organ dysfunction syndromes (MODS) are one of the common reasons for increased mortality rate against healthcare...
Role of the Biofield Energy Treated Test Formulation on Different Vital Organ Specific Biomarkers
The present study was undertaken to evaluate the impact of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation using cell lines...
Cell-Based Vital Organs Specific Biomarkers Assessment using Biofield Energy Based Novel Test Formulation
The aim of the present study was to determine the impact of Biofield Energy Treated test formulation using six different...
Assessment of the Biofield Energy Healing Based Test Formulation on Human Organ Health Specific Biomarkers In Vitro Assays
Herbal based test formulations have been used in most of the healthcare settings since time immemorial. The present...
The Potential of the Biofield Energy Treated Novel Proprietary Test Formulation on Organs Specific Biomarkers
The study was investigated to find out the impact of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation on the function of...
The Impact of the Consciousness Energy Healing Treated Test Formulation on Vital Organs Health Biomarkers
The study was performed to find out the impact of the Biofield Energy Treated test formulation on the function of vital...
Tonya PoskinRiverside Medical Center
Heather ThomsonUniversity of Toronto
Patrick O'DonnellUniversity of Nebraska System - Medical Center
candy starosMoraine Valley Community/Technical College
David SlackSacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
Kim ChristmonVolunteer State Community College
Innocence SmithSaybrook Graduate School and Research Center
Greer DouglasPensacola Junior College
Patti ParkerAmerican River College
Maryanne SandbergUniversity System of Georgia - College of Coastal Georgia
Lorna AtkinsUniversity of Rio Grande
Li MartinEast Haven High School
Jacquelyn SvercauskiBloomfield College
Kevin ChakosAmerican National University
Whitney EvansPensacola Junior College
Vivian BochiPorto Alegre Federal University of Health Sciences
Materials by Discipline
- Audiology (4)
- Cancer (460)
- Cardiology (194)
- Dentistry (53)
- Dermatology (36)
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (68)
- Endocrinology (96)
- Epidemiology (87)
- Exercise Science (38)
- Gastroenterology (124)
- Genetics and Infectious Disease (179)
- Geriatrics (59)
- Healthcare Administration (42)
- Hematology (91)
- Internal Medicine (71)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (47)
- Mental Health (538)
- Nephrology (102)
- Neurology (326)
- Nursing Education (150)
- Nursing (845)
- Nutrition (171)
- OB and Gyn (168)
- Ophthalmology (40)
- Orthopedics (130)
- Other (271)
- Pathology (36)
- Pediatrics (145)
- Pharmacy (132)
- Preventive Medicine (26)
- Public Health (483)
- Pulmonary Medicine (49)
- Radiology (70)
- Rheumatology (6)
- Sports Medicine (27)
- Surgery (219)
- Therapeutics (34)
- Toxicology (18)
- Veterinary Medicine (34)
Journals & Publications
- The American Nurse
- Nursing Management
- The Nurse Practitioner
- JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association
- Journal of Dental Hygiene
- Journal of the American Dental Association
- Online Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Online Journal of Issues in Nursing
- American Society of Health SystemsPharmacist (ASHP)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy(ACCP)
- American Society of ConsultantPharmacists (ASCP)
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
- PLOS (Public Library of Science)
- Applied Physiology Nutrition and Metabolism
- Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine
- European Journal of Sport Science
- International Journal of Epidemiology
- International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport
- International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism
- International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance
- Journal of Applied Psychology
- Journal of Athletic Training
- Journal of Biomechanics
- Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Journal of Physiology
- Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Sport Rehabilitation
- Journal of Sports Sciences
- Journal of Applied Physiology
Health Sciences on the Web
US Physical Therapy to Present at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2019 Conference
Sep 23, 2019 10:03 AM PDT
Physician Practices, Hospitals Need Support for SDOH Screenings
Sep 23, 2019 10:02 AM PDT
Maine child welfare system plans new family therapy initiative
Sep 23, 2019 09:30 AM PDT
Web Exclusive: Horse therapy helping vets in Alabama
Sep 23, 2019 08:56 AM PDT
Ellis Medicine may pursue physician group collaboration in lieu of ASC
Sep 23, 2019 08:45 AM PDT
Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center To Honor Framingham Health Director Wong
Sep 23, 2019 08:21 AM PDT
Richland Public Health Flu Vaccine Clinics set for Oct. 24 & 30
Sep 23, 2019 07:48 AM PDT
Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Maryland conversion therapy ban
Sep 23, 2019 07:26 AM PDT
Nontraditional agents can supplement dry eye therapy
Sep 23, 2019 07:03 AM PDT
Sandwich Woman Receives Occupational Therapy Award
Sep 23, 2019 06:30 AM PDT
PharmaCyte Biotech's Pancreatic Cancer Therapy Production in Final Days of Key Manufacturing ...
Sep 23, 2019 06:06 AM PDT
Jagannathan Neurosurgery to be Neurosurgical Team Physician for National Championship LSSU ...
Sep 23, 2019 05:56 AM PDT
Company news: Viren Kaul joined Crouse Health as a board-certified physician
Sep 23, 2019 05:45 AM PDT
Health Sciences on Twitter
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people ages 10 to 24, according to @NIMHgov. Although talkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…12 minutes ago | APA
- As concerns about the health hazards of #vaping mount, a market for illicit #cannabis-vaping products and the tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…12 minutes ago | pharmacists
- Help us to spread the word and join us in the fight for adequate staffing that best serves nurses and patients. Rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…22 minutes ago | ANANursingWorld
- In 1879, Mary Mahoney became the first African American woman to earn a professional nursing license, and continued… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…37 minutes ago | AmerMedicalAssn
- Thanks to those who pointed out that there's some historical dispute about whether the woman in this photo is Rebe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…37 minutes ago | AmerMedicalAssn
- RT @Rosemary100: Life-saving medicines are being rationed in US. One reason:China’s companies are driving western cos out of business @bobb…59 minutes ago | pharmacists
- More than 1 in 4 older adults fall each year. Learn how to help prevent falls with this training from @CDCInjury an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…59 minutes ago | pharmacists
- Early suppression of peripheral mononuclear blood cells in sepsis in response to stimulation with cytomegalovirus,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Torque gains and neural adaptations following low intensity motor nerve electrical stimulation training… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @Igor_Alex_1981: It is online. Our paper showing that the acid-sensing ion channels play a role in the metabolic component of the exerci…